Discuss What size bottle trap for bathroom basin with a O/D 36mm waste pipe? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone tell me what size bottle trap for the basin in the bathroom for a 36mm O/D waste pipe? Most bottle traps seem to be listed as 32mm or 40mm?

The trap is designed to be universal, the 32mm relates to the internal diameter of both push fit and solvent weld pipe, the outer diameter is the difference between push fit and solvent weld sizes. The trap will accept the 2mm discrepancy between the 2 pipes outside diameters.

Reply to What size bottle trap for bathroom basin with a O/D 36mm waste pipe? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit thread. (happy to accept suggestions on if this is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A while ago I replaced a leaky, corroded sink trap. That all appears to be fine, I can't find any leaks with it, and everything under the sink...
Replies
Views
just put a new pop up waste into my basin to find the trap does not fit correctly.. the trap fits just inside the waste thread opening and butts...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock