Discuss What Manufacturers courses are best for boiler breakdowns????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done quite a few manufacturers courses and they only ever train you on the current models, which is ok if you are going to be working on the current models for your job. Best course was the Baxi 3 day one, they get you to understand the sequence of operations a boiler goes through when it is working, once you get that, all boilers are pretty much the same. They cover multimeter use too, I found it very useful.

Did mine @ Warwick BDHR Training. 1 Day basic electrical all about multi-meter use and expected readings, 1 day combi appreciation which was sequence of operation etc and 1 day fault finding putting what you learnt into practice.
£75 each day incl buffet lunch and a manual for each day included.
Alot to take in, and well worth it.

Have to say it was
-Went into a lot of detail on how they work (over a full range of different manufacturers)
-Sequence of operation
-how to use a multimeter
-how to test components

Baxi 3 day course in dart ford, sticks in my mind as the best of two. Woodys boiler training in back of gas safe mag was disappointing, thing
k I posted ages ago why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Manufacturers courses are best for boiler breakdowns????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock