Search the forum,

Discuss What is your most used/useful tool? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanish

Gas Engineer
as title says - what is your most used or useful tool?
ta muchly

Ive just found out they don't even know the proper side of the road to drive on, peasants! Pah.

one of these, there badass, be lost without it. cuts wood, chops bricks, prises things apart, lifts doors, cleand off
silicone, spreads etc, etc

the blade does not flex!

50925011111111111111111111111111111111111111152.jpg

My short handle Bahco and my Knipex cobra mini live in my Snickers pocket with an 8mm spanner a bleed key and 4way valve/meter box key. Used every day much like my Kane 455
And transit connect.

Knuckle dusters for non payers

I have some with a gas safe logo embossed in them
well its almost gas safety awareness week
What better way to spread the word

Last edited by a moderator:
Knee pads. Tablet is very good has phone camera and Google maps with GPS.

Always ...

Attachments

• asset.jpg
    asset.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is your most used/useful tool? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool chat here!
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've put in, however, I always get by with the poor tools that I have. In your experience what would you say are essential tools? I'm also looking to buy...
Replies
Views
What's in YOUR toolbag? Please reply let us know and I'll compile a big list in the first post.
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm copper pipe. But this thing is not budging at all its like its welded or super glued on, I am using some water pliers on both points here but its not...
Replies
Views
Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works are becoming a thing of the past. Any recommendations?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock