Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What is this heating system in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I am trying to buy a house and it has this system installed. In pic . It’s a one bath house why does it have all that. It’s four bedroom house total heaters 12.what is this cylinder and what is that motor.do you think this house might have some water pressure problems.please guide Thanks. Nee
7E7AACD5-27EB-4639-8071-D2AE5AF24829.png

Looks like upstairs and downstairs are on its own zone plus hw

Should be able to convert to a combi but if your having pressure issues you might have a leak so needs investigation

As above, it looks like 'S' plan with two CH (central heating) and one DHW (domestic hot water) zone.
The motor I think you are referring to is the pump and it is not related to water pressure problems of a domestic nature.

Reply to What is this heating system in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock