Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss what is a parallel junction? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. On a single stack soil and waste system. it is a method of connecting the bath / shower waste in to the stack. ( Owing to the WC branch being close to the floor, running a waste into the stack at this point is hindered by WC branch, you simply put a bossed pipe in below WC branch normally 2" pipe put on a bend and pipe to point upward, cut at floor level and fit a access branch and connect waste into branch and rodding eye on top. Good luck

thanx justlead, it was for homework. do you get much work on the lead side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what is a parallel junction? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock