Discuss What height should a AAV be under bath? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm installing a new bathroom. I have a combined drain for the bath and shower (2 x 40mm >> 50mm >> stack) and have a McAlpine VP2 AAV to fit under the bath to avoid syphoning of the shower trap. Is this type of AAV correct and how high does it have to be above the bath/shower traps? Thank you.

As it’s a1 you can have it where ever you want height wise as it’s Permitted to be located below flood level of connected appliances

Reply to What height should a AAV be under bath? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Terrible diagram. But can I set up a bathroom like this. I’ll be getting a plumber to do it but before I call the plumber I’d like to know my...
Replies
Views
Total refit of of bathroom. I've got a 40mm waste from the shower running beneath the floorboards to an external wall and out. Just above where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock