Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a Santa Fe, and think its a brilliant car. Why are you getting rid?

The road tax is higher on it cos of the emissions due to it being permanent 4wd, it rolls like a tank and the misses cant see over the 2 bubble wings it has and tends to hit things so it costs me to get it repaired!! The new ones look far superior.

Until last week I had an Audi tt roadster and I used to drive around, roof down, wind in my hair playing Kylie minogue songs.. Ahhhh bliss. But it spent 90% of its life sat parked p so I sold it.

My son is going to buy a Lambo Aventador, but he's waiting on the price dropping to "about £200k" for the year he wants haha

i have a proper car,it has been programmed to find lame plumber and kill him because he called it brown because his eyes are clearly shot its actually red

Last edited by a moderator:
nope,not selling that,had it too long wifes getting the keys on Saturday,and it produces 180 bhp,and has been lowered wanna race?
I've a van with 64 bhp and a car with three cylinders and 69 bhp! What do you think!!!

I've a van with 64 bhp and a car with three cylinders and 69 bhp! What do you think!!!
think you will be a dot in the mirrors LOL,was toying with a bigger turbo pushing it to 200bhp but that would mean a uprated clutch and now the wifes having the car theres no point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock