Search the forum,

Discuss Wet room tray result! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

markfxy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just doing a small wetroom I phoned my local supplier for a quote who said they don't sell many as such they're not very competetive quoted me £450.00 for an 80x80:eek:, I went online to check the underfloor heating store price £62.99 including trap for a prowarm tray!
Makes a nice change to save a few beer tokens:)

I'm guessing it's getting tiled then and not vinyl

Yes tiled, I've use their trays where you tile over the waste cover they're absolute pants you have to try and click together the trap rather than a screw thread, the ones with standard stainless grates are pretty good

So its a former? Still a decent price though. Haven't used anything like that for a while and I think they were 150 notes exc waste.

Reply to Wet room tray result! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi folks, Might be a stupid question but I currently have a wet room shower in place with a waste trap but I am looking to convert to a shower tray with raiser kit. Is there an easy way to connect shower waste from tray to wet room trap using an adapter of sorts? I am trying to avoid ripping...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
D
hiya guys quick question just ripped out my upstairs wet room which will be my baby's room so here goes. Sink and shower and WC are out the only thing left is the shower tray, how do i split the shower from the trap to let me remove the tray and then the waste pipe work. i cant get my head...
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought the house 3 years ago. I know, i'm ashamed. Anyway, onto the stat. It's been installed to work with a WB 35CDi, replacing a Honeywell mechanical...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock