Search the forum,

Discuss Well done cal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich8

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well done cal crutchlow first British Moto gp winner for 35 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well done cal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4 radiators need to be upgraded to doubles, would this need to be done if they are drained off and replaced? How does one actually know it needs a power...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated heat source and a oil boiler. The problem the hit water cylinder doesn't have a stat thus why the hot water is roasting hot but there is a pipe stat on...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just tried to turn on my CH for the first time this year as I have a number of guests coming for xmas dinner but even after an hour all the rads are stone...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along with the Thomas Dudley Basin Waste kit All relatively straightforward to put together but why is it still dripping I'm using the preexisting metal...
Replies
Views
Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now and was a french type one. Are the obsolete now, and only top or bottom connection fixings exist or are they source from a website possibly.? Any...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock