Search the forum,

Discuss Weird “Unfixable” boiler sound? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

So I posted this question on this forum a few months ago but it still has not been fixed.
There’s been a sound coming from my boiler which is apparently not fixable. I have been told by a plumber that it is due to condensation from the cold weather? sounds like bs, but is it correct? I’m not sure exactly what boiler it is at I live with my mum and it’s hers but it’s a combi if that helps.

Surely there is something that can be done about this?
Many thanks

Need to find out make and model. Maybe try another engineer or get the manufacturer out for a fixed cost repair

Reply to Weird “Unfixable” boiler sound? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I waited a while before I posted this as I wanted to see how long the issue would go on for. There is a whistling sound from the pipes next to the bathroom but not when I use the water in my flat but whenever my neighbour does who lives below me. Everyone got disconnected from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Hello, my hot water is set to come on at 5.30 am for 1 hour , for the last 2 days I have heard this noise as the boiler is in the airing cupboard next to my bedroom. It doesn't happen straight away.Today the hot water had been on 40 mins before starting, ysterday 55 mins. As far as I'm aware...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock