Search the forum,

Discuss websites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
in the last week ive started putting my werbsite online
its pretty basic at the moment problem is when i open it on the web i get a check point warning that my site is new there fore suspicious is there any way i can stop this?

www.e4plumbing and heating.co.uk

I've tried googling new websites but can't really find anything. If you google the actual message and put that into quotes that might find a solution for you. If not, try some of the actual message in quotes, then add the following - "my new website" forums - (without the hyphens) that might generate something.

Just checked ,seems ok now,probably just a temp thing provider puts up until they check all ok

cold not get through on above link, hope this is the one

steves internet.....Home

looks like a good start

:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice site Steve, just a cheeky question;) On the leak detector side, are you just talking about gas leaks or water and if yes do you have a machine for leaks in water mains? If so which machine are you using?
Thanks.

Hi lads.
I had a go at doing my own website, then realised that I was no good at it, so paid someone ÂŁ300 to build me a site. In the end it wasn't much better than the one I did and certainly didn't make the phone ring.

Then I got contacted by a company who (and this might sound too good to be true) built me an incredible website for nothing, optimised it so it got to page one of google and then they charge me when they make the phone ring. It's superb.

Have a look at it and tell me what you think Plumbers Leeds - John The Plumber in Leeds, West Yorkshire or do a search on google for plumbers Leeds or plumber Leeds.

in the last week ive started putting my werbsite online
its pretty basic at the moment problem is when i open it on the web i get a check point warning that my site is new there fore suspicious is there any way i can stop this?

www.e4plumbing and heating.co.uk

Nice website Steve. IMHO I think that over complex websites put people off, ok some may have an interest in the gubbins and going-ons of their heating systems but I'm sure that the vast majority don't, that's why they call us. I think your website is uncomplicated not basic. I'm just about to build my own and will definitely be taking inspiration from you. Many thanks for your posting, I'll put mine up when it's done (nervous intake of breath!)
Shorty

aaahhh thanks for the compliments going to get some photos done of me working as soon as i can find some clean overals
ive since found out the warning is from the zone alarm anti virus i run on my computer which flags all sites untill they are 3 months old

Nice website Steve. IMHO I think that over complex websites put people off, ok some may have an interest in the gubbins and going-ons of their heating systems but I'm sure that the vast majority don't, that's why they call us. I think your website is uncomplicated not basic. I'm just about to build my own and will definitely be taking inspiration from you. Many thanks for your posting, I'll put mine up when it's done (nervous intake of breath!)
Shorty
did mine using microsoft office live you get a cheap web addy and some free time have a look found it quite easy to use
strangest thing was i couldnt center text on the first line in any text box easy just to tab down a line but took a while to work out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to websites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
I have two adjoining cottages, each with an identical UFH system downstairs. Both been going fine for around five years. But for the last few weeks, one of the systems doesn't seem to be running most of the time. Essentially the UFH does "work", in that I can turn the thermostat right up, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope someone can help with this. My central heating system has a Worcester gas combi boiler, paired with a nest thermostat and a megaflo cylinder. When the boiler starts in the morning, the radiators start to warm up ok, but this is accompanied by a loud whining of the pipes attached to the...
Replies
Views
Hello All. Sorry, im new to the forum and had a quick look around, but I couldnt find any answers. I have an HE35 Isar boiler and over the past few weeks. Ive noticed a leak coming from pipes near my toilets. Ive checked the boiler pressure and it is near zero. Could this be a the cause of the...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock