Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss website info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T & H Plumbing

Hi guys

Building my company website and I have searched alot for ideas and stuff I noticed some sites give there prices and some don't what opinions on posting prices for works on your website????

Hi guys

Building my company website and I have searched alot for ideas and stuff I noticed some sites give there prices and some don't what opinions on posting prices for works on your website????

I spoke to someone about this and they said don't put your prices up as people use them as a haggling tool with other plumbers. Also if they have to phone you then you have a foot in the door so to speak.

I always try and arrange a visit to quote if a largish job. That way they get to see how lovely I am :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to website info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock