Discuss web site bringing no business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
so we moved out of london to a village near Northampton and I had new website build and its number 1 on page 1 when you serch for a :

plumber in northampton ,

but I dont get any calls at all , had one call back in the summer and I earned £40 out of it .......

any views welcome ,web address is below ......

Plumber in Northampton Boiler Breakdown Service installation Repairs

do you get any business from websites ?

I don't use them nor advertise nor any business cards mate can't be bothered with it all as when I did get loads of idiots calling. All my work is recommended just tied off 38 k install and thought had no work for this week this morning picked up several boiler services a boiler install ,thermal stores to install and male female toilets for council

I like your site stan. What's the standard age group in your local area? Are you doing any other adverts?

Yeh I know but if you ain't top 2 you ain't nowhere IMO. I bet if you do a paid ad for one month through google Adwords the phone will ring more, Adwords list as top 3, I had one last winter and was getting 5-6 calls a day

i get more jobs from my google business listing on google maps than my web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to web site bringing no business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back