Discuss Weather compensator with Nest in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowheat

Hi, I've recently had a new Worcester 29cdi classic combi installed with a Nest thermostat and would like to know if a weather compensator can be compatible with the Nest.

The weather compensator will control your boiler when its operating the nest will simply turn it on and off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weather compensator with Nest in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know of a weather compensation unit that can be fitted to a cylinder? I have an Ideal Logic Max H24 which heats a thermal store. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a confirmation before I purchase Google Nest Learning Thermostat that it would compatible with Sime Brava One 25 BF over...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock