Discuss Weather comp and hotwater control in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I recently fitted a Viessman 222- f and used the weather comp sensor and vi- care app to control it this worked very well for this property as it was a timber frame construction and thermally efficient.
I now have another project to install a Viessman vitodens100w system boiler on a S plan again on a thermally efficient house , i would like to use weather comp on this also but not sure how to go about it as i need time time control for the hotwater ?? Your input is most appreciated chaps. Regards Kop

Attachments

• PXL_20210319_130222802.jpg
    PXL_20210319_130222802.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 10
There is a control/wiring unit that takes care of this not fitted one for a while just phone viessmann they will tell you what you need
Cheers bud i will do ,this is what's there at the minute . Cheers kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210330-074821.png
    Screenshot_20210330-074821.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20210330-074857.png
    Screenshot_20210330-074857.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Weather comp and hotwater control in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening chaps. As the title says, can a boiler with weather comp run with an optimising room stat? I have a Glowworm Flexicom 35cx that can accept...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for suggestions on heating controls. We'll be upgrading our boiler (To a modulating oil system boiler - EOGB Sapphire)...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Y plan open vent system, boiler 30+ years old, and requires replacement. My plumber is recommending fitting a new Viessmann 11kw...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock