Search the forum,

Discuss we fix now in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas donovan

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
have to go to ilford tomorrow to register with these guys so was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them good or bad?

Just be careful pal. Don't part with any of your hard earned cash until you're really sure of them. Too many scammers out there.

as far as i know there is no sign up fee, they will text me jobs and if i take them i get a percentage as do they, the percentage is in my favour think its 60 40 work has gone from 6 days a week to sweet fa in a week hate being self employed will let you know how things go

as far as i know there is no sign up fee, they will text me jobs and if i take them i get a percentage as do they, the percentage is in my favour think its 60 40 work has gone from 6 days a week to sweet fa in a week hate being self employed will let you know how things go
It sounds good, just as long as they pay you. In the short time, you'd be better getting work from Rated People. They are not very popular on here, but I've done well through them.

start receiving work from these guys monday will give it a week or two to see how things pan out fingers crossed

i use rated people as well but they have hammered up the prices sadly

i use rated people as well but they have hammered up the prices sadly

amen to that their prices are sky high now and have noticed some dodgy practices going on ie: a job which only 3 people can quote for being updated so another 3 can quote and another 3once it's updated again wouldnt give themmy cash nowadays

the way i see it is if you cant get work at your existing day rate how will you get it at 40% more which is what youll have to charge to make the same wage?would you get work if you lowered your own prices by 40%

i know what youre saying steve but i'm trying to get the eves and w/end work which is a higher hourly rate so hopefully will earna bit more. should probably put my day rate up anyway it's been the same since i was just plumbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to we fix now in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
I’m experimenting with the installation of a floating countertop / basin. At the top of the picture are the brackets I’m considering using. Below...
Replies
Views
Hello. New here. I dont know nothing about boilers or plumbing. Just wondering any idea of cost or what the issue is. 15y old boiler, never had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock