Discuss wc connection to soil stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pollydrew

hi i'm in need of some advice on connecting a wc to a cast iron soil stack.
I have removed an old high level wc and replaced it with a close coupled model and turned it 90 degrees to where the original one stood. can anyone tell me the best way of connecting it to the original soil connection so it will still flush away without problems.

Many thanks

use plastic soil pipe fittings and get one designed to connect to the cast outlet, from plumbers merchants etc

thanks for the reply

have tried a 90 degree pan connector in to 2 110mm push fit bends to make the connection as one side of the wc is going to be boxed in, but having problems getting solid waste to flush away. just wondered if anyone had tried this with any success?

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wc connection to soil stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock