Discuss Wb cdi30 ch humming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hitlo2002

Hi all, please help if you can
I have had a new wb cdi30 fitted recently and every time the central heating comes on all the radiators and pipes hum, the sound is one of the water circulating around the system. This is getting very irritating especially when in bed trying to get to sleep! Does anyone know how to get rid of it? The boiler is supposed to have an automatic adjustment pump and it seems to me as if it's sending water around at too high pressure. Please help! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wb cdi30 ch humming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock