Discuss Waterless urinals problems in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I’ve just installed 2 waterless urinals, with brand new cartridges, however, they are draining extremely slowly, it’s takes around 10 minutes for 500ml to drain through the cartridge. Any advice? I’m sure I’ve done everything correctly

You tried into a bucket ?

Tbh that’s stnd on waterless pots as all of the junk has to be absorbed

Reply to Waterless urinals problems in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Needing some advice for recurrent blocked drains in upstairs toilet and sinks/shower. I’ve tracked the drain to under the house and it looks like...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
S
What’s that blank for on my pedestal p trap? It’s like a extra bit that comes up with a blanking cap on the top? My bathroom sink drain makes a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back