Discuss Water meter readings 22mm vs 15mm? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Pieter

Good day

My question is concenrning a system where the main water meter is on a 22mm water line, this line is then split to 15mm lines.
Will the 22mm line water meter have a larger reading over the 15mm line water meter?

All water meters are calibrated to read the volume of water that flow through them, it doesn't make any difference what the pipe / meter size is.
A larger / smaller meter or a larger / smaller pipe connected to the meter won't affect the reading.

Reply to Water meter readings 22mm vs 15mm? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock