Discuss Water Filter System in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm about to install a UV water treatment and filter system with 3/4" brass connectors. So I need to buy MDPE pipe connectors, bends etc. I wondered what folk thought about Plasson, FloPlast, Other connector types, especially the plastic to copper connectors, which I believe strip easily? Any views on which brand is better/best for the job ?

Thanks in advance, Stu

Reply to Water Filter System in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in Sweden and find it interesting that it seems to be more common to clean heating systems with cleaners. Not many people in Sweden...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm not a plumber, but I'm having an issue which keeps re-occurring and the engineers coming out to us do not seem to know why. So...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have water filtering system (reverse osmosis) installed with 2 outputs which use 1/4 outer diameter plastic pipes and push fit...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently moved into a bungalow with an open vented central heating system installed in 1987 with 8mm microbore running to the 10 radiators...
Replies
Views
Back