Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Waste Carriers Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimmeh

I am going to finally register with the EA (Enviromental Agency) as a waste carrier, but I am confused by the upper and lower tier system them are using, as a plumber (with oil disposal too) what tier am I meant to register for?

Has anyone done this already? As I am aware baths etc come under construction/demolition waste I think...

help! lol :p

up until recently i used the skip at pts but now they have got rid of them, so dont really know what to do with my rubbish now. How much is it cost to take it to the dump ?

not sure but to register as waste carrier its £145ish ! then paying to dump as well!

my van is full of scrap and rubbish, would preferably like to dump it in the one go as im ripping out another one on monday ! :p

Big street bins at the tennements. It is amazing what you can fit in. Boilers, rads, boxes, the lot!

Do this mob you are subbing to not get the rubbish sorted for you? They should.

never usually a problem he would take it or i'd use the skip at pts, thats now gone but because hes letting me keep all the scrap from this job(theres alot) he said dump the rubbish aswell, so is it about £20 ?

Take the scrap out the van before you go to the coup and leave a wee box of bits and pieces.
When you drive in sometimes they will stop you and have a look in the back. Just tell him what you have and say there is a wee box of scrap there where would you like me to put it.
He'll let you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste Carriers Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock