Search the forum,

Discuss Washing machine makes scratching noise when NOT running in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I used my LG ThinQ front loader washing machine for the first time this morning.

Just to wash some pocketless shirts, so I'm sure there was nothing in there that could have fallen out. Now, however, the washer is making a metallic scratching/ twanging sound every few seconds, even though it is completely off.

There doesn't appear to be a foreign object in the drum, the rubber seal around the door, or the lint filter. The machine is on flat tiles, not vibrating against anything else.

The sound is driving me nuts. Any advice on the cause potential fix would be greatly appreciated!

if its turned off it shoulded make any noise, have you turned the power off at the plug. as it my be faulty electrics?

Reply to Washing machine makes scratching noise when NOT running in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock