Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted Viper gas book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wolves999wolves

Anyone selling a up to date copy?

Its £90 from viper but only £45 if your a member. Sadly im not though.

cheers guys

they were on flea bay not too long ago. genuine viper book printed under license from viper and sold for about 50quid

can still buy the viper books up here where i will be sittinh my acs in June!
it comes in with the price of the acs,they are rebranded on the hard cover to their company but thts it

cant help with viper, but £90 is too dear, so even at half price thats still more expensive than the bpec training manual which is about £38-40

hi,friend

ViperGas is a leading publisher of training materials for individuals, businesses and training organisations in the gas industry.
Anyone selling a up to date copy?

let,shttp://tvs-survivor.com/]Watch Survivor Online[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted Viper gas book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas hob. Ive noticed that the oven supply 15mm and the hob supply is 15mm but once the cupboard is out i can see the hob supply is 10mm in the wall. Which...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The question I have though is that the gas smell only appears when the boiler fires up not when the pilot is burning normally. Gas smell continues as...
Replies
Views
Hello, im going to be doing my acs training in next few months and want to get the some books, looks like the viper books are good has anybody used them? Or is there any you can recommend, just want some help before i buy, thanks lloyd.
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock