Discuss WANTED Pipe bending machine on stand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Anyone selling a full size bending machine, not a hand bender as I need a spare one for other jobs. Looks not important but obviously operating condition must be good. Postage included to Bonnie peeing in the rain Scotland with price.
Cheers all.

I have one, goes up to 42mm, can't remember that last time I used it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WANTED Pipe bending machine on stand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi, i have a 40mm boss connection at the top of a horizontal soil stack that runs in the room. I'm intending to put a washing machine stand pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m new to this site but hoping someone can throw some light on a difficult problem on kitchen drainage. This is in my father-in-law’s 4th...
Replies
Views
Two years ago, I requested a fully qualified plumber to change the location of the hot water cylinder in a vented central heating system. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock