Discuss Wanted: Novopress and Rems Jaws/Heads and Slings up to 104mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevpiowuk

Hi, I am looking to buy a Novopress 22mm Head/Jaw
And I also need Rems 22mm Head/jaw and 76, 89 & 104 slings and adaptors
Does anyone have a set of pipe benders on a stand ?

Can anyone help ?

Thank You

I also want all of these things!! LOL.

I did miss some cracking bargains on eBay over Xmas. Pick up was in Maidstone not too far from me. I was gutted.

keep an eye on e bay a mate just had his stolen so no doubt they will be turning up there soon

Hi Danny, IDanny, I am selling my Rems Power press E which will press from 10mm to 108mm fittings. It is only a couple of years old and hasn't had much use. It will only come with 18mm Jaws. You can have it for £300 including postage if its any good to you ? They cost £750 new.

Very tempting Kev. I would quite like more jaws than that. Do you know how much they retail at, as I would need a range for domestic plumbing?

Hi, Danny, the tongs are on offer from Fast Fix for £75 + vat each up to 35mm which isn't bad. If you buy second hand ones and have them callibrated it would cost that much ?
I will upload a Picture of Rems later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted: Novopress and Rems Jaws/Heads and Slings up to 104mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ive looked at the tech specs and it seems that the REMS has a lower flow rate but higher pressure at 5.5 bar. the Kamco has a higher flow rate so...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
F
Does adaptor exist? Hi, looking to move a rad, the original valves will be hidden behind a bath, so I was wanting to leave original valves in...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock