Discuss WANTED - Kane Printer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rush... sending my 250 back to Kane for a caning £175+vat. Service & recal with 02 Sensor.

I don't know if any IR printer will work with Kane.... I think they have individual frequencies? Somebody will know on here??

I love gas.... Just doing Re-Asses at Leeds this week. £642... woo hoo - I'm so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WANTED - Kane Printer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Issues with Kane 458s Bought unit back end of April 2022. 1st. Problem sent back to Kane on 7th July. After flue sampling it would take 2...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now £205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the...
Replies
Views
C
I have two anton sprint pro 6 units, one is brand new has screen cover on the other is used but immaculate Carry bag Probe Filter Printer and paper
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a toilet, sink plunger. It’s not something I do a lot of, but it will be handy to carry on the van, for when needed. Don’t...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock