Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted Ford Transit SWB in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXTENK

Gas Engineer
Looking for Ford Transit SWB must be in excellent condition inside and out, not high mileage, 5 or 6k ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted Ford Transit SWB in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I notified the pressure reading was too high (> 3 bar). My plumber came and did a regular service and told me the boiler is in tip top condition. The...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders opening in my 1930 ex-council house. And surprisingly, did find some pipes inside. Two look like water - those have been cut, and those are like side...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock