Search the forum,

Discuss Wall Thermostat wiring. HELP... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I’m new here and would appreciate any help and advise.
I have a Towerstat Rs wall thermostat.
See pics below.
I have bought a new tower thermostat but the wiring looks different.
I tried to wire it but it blew a fuse.

Could anyone tell me which colour wires need to go into slot 1 2 and 3 in the new thermostat,

Many thanks
Dave

F94E235B-FA9E-43D2-94E9-23D7C44B0D56.jpeg

764FCFE9-6E8F-441A-8486-FD6C9A41A2D1.jpeg

3AD94C4B-6B0F-4CE5-A830-910F9AF03C45.jpeg

You have at your old thermo stat

Live in
Neutral
Live out eg call

Your new stat requires

Live in
Live out call

You got a multi meter ?

No

Do you have the old stat cover might be listed on there like the new one

Found it

1 live in

3 live out eg call

4 neutral

IMG_4020.JPG

Reply to Wall Thermostat wiring. HELP... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock