Discuss Wall mounted sink query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

100% don't need to pay for the sink.
Remain cordial but make sure its always clear in any correspondence that the change was due to it not being possible to fit the other sink (as advised by him).
Don't mention to him the possession of the unused sink as in the (likely impossible) scenario that he does take you to court then the fact that he retained possession would be a massive final nail on the day, in the coffin he's already put himself in!
Chances are that nothing more will come of it and I'd think even bothering with letters chasing the money and threatening court action would be too much effort for £65.

If you do recieve any letters I'd advise a short and to the point response in writing allong the lines of 'The sink in question was specified and supplied by you. As you were unable to fit the sink, I was unable to take delivery of it and as such it remains your property.
Because of this I will not be paying for this item and altho you are free to persue this matter as you see fit, you should consider this my final and only response regarding this issue (short of seeing you in court).
Any continued correspondence regarding this will be considered to be harassment and I will be persuing legal action of my own.
Regards ________ '

Respond to any other letters with just 'please refer to my letter dated____'

Reply to Wall mounted sink query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock