Discuss Vouge course Wednesday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was down not long ago it was good free subway at lunch lol scott young is a good guy

If you don't mind could you give a little feedback on this course please as I've heard very mixed opinions from guys in the merchants about this course. Quite a few of these guys are all mouth so I'd appreciate your thoughts

I did it last yr in Leeds with Vince absolutely great fully stripped down and well explained very well thought out boiler.

I did it last yr in Leeds with Vince absolutely great fully stripped down and well explained very well thought out boiler.

Is it specifically vogue or do they look at other models?

vogue only bud basically a logic i loved it no hassle easy boiler to work on

The Logic course was good, I will try and do the Vogue if I get to fit a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vouge course Wednesday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock