Discuss Volkera boiler not igniting with filling loop working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

Please can anyone offer help with my Volkera Mynute HE. I have no pressure at all according the gauge and when opening the valves of the filling loop water has definitely gone into the boiler. The gauge does not show any increase in pressure and when removing the filling loop water is in the pipes to the boiler so I know there doesn't seem to be a problem there.

When I turn on the boiler for central heating it sounds like it's attempting to ignite for about 20 seconds then displays fault code 10.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Fault code 10 is ignition failure, I’m not aufait with these boilers so could be that it goes to 10 if no pressure. Could be that the pressure gauge has debris on the end of it. It could also be that one of the valves has failed?

Reply to Volkera boiler not igniting with filling loop working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock