Discuss Vokera Vision 25s - Starts without timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

overture8

Hi All!

I recently got a new Vokera Vision 25s boiler installed and everything was fine for the first month or so. However, recently it has been starting up in the evening without the timer being on. It's a slightly quieter noise than when the boiler is burning but it will continue you to do this until we're going to bed so we end up just switching it off to be safe.

While it is doing this the LED backlit screen is flashing and the temperature seems to adjust up and down. Also, occasionally a flame symbol will appear and it sounds as if it starts burning - the LED temperature gauge starts to go up rapidly then it shuts off again.

This doesn't sound normal - anyone any ideas what would cause this?

Thanks,
Phil

Like this

Screenshot_2015-01-21-16-56-16.jpg

Yeah, it's a combi boiler. One thing I read in the manual just there now... It has a frost protection system that allows it to override the timer control if the temperature drops below 5 degrees. Sounds like that could be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Vision 25s - Starts without timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock