Discuss Vokera linea24 replace expansion vessel? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, any one hot experience in replacing the expansion vessel on a vokera linea ? It has to be a striaght swap. Experience and thoughts appreciated.

stuff the vokera exp. just get a cheap one from BES plumb it in nearby. and off you go
I not even sure if you need to be gsr for this but really with the lolly I have saved you get one of us in anyway. Rob Foster
aka centralheatking

Rob foster may have a point, an expansion on a linea is behind and against the wall, if it has a standard flue exiting the rear, then you’ll have to remove the flue and that’s where the problems may start. It maybe well pointed up, so may need smashing out..... then it’s new flue time.

Your call bud

Did one Last week. Took an hour. You need access to the rear, from the top. 2 pozi screws hold the retaining bracket.
Disconnect the pipe at the bottom and will pull out.
To be fair the one I did had a side flue, so had full accessibility.
Top tip. Cap off the vessel with a 1/2inch female cap to prevent the water left in the vessel going everywhere when you pull it out.

Reply to Vokera linea24 replace expansion vessel? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back