Discuss Vokera Linea Max - Hot Water Not Very Hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for advice in regards to a Vokera Linea Max combi which has recently developed a fault whereby the hot water intermittently isn't always very hot. Every now and again, a bath of water or shower runs lukewarm or when turning a hot water tap on, it takes longer than usual for hot water to run.

The central heating functions fine and the pressure is at around 1.8 bar.

Any idea what could be the problem here and/or what I should try cleaning/testing/replacing first?

Last edited:
its either diverter valve problem or sludged up dhw heat exchanger maybe a split in the diaphram

Best to replace the diverter valve and clean the heat exchanger? Or replace both?

What would reducing the incoming mains flow achieve?

It's not going to be a sludged phex if it's intermittent. You're best off getting a gsr engineer in to have a look, is it regularly serviced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Linea Max - Hot Water Not Very Hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve been doing my first refurbishment is a two bed flat with a bathroom and ensuite . Learnt a lot and been grateful for input’s...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
Hot water temperature is low. This varies at different flow rates. At 8lpm it is around 37deg (c) At 2lpm it is around 49deg (c) 8lpm is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock