Discuss Vokera Linea 28 not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gsirrell

Hi folks - I am hoping you can help me out here.

I have no expreience of working with gas/electricity therefore I am looking for some pointers if possible.

We bought our house about 5 years ago and it has a Vokera Linea 28 bolier in it. It has been working perfectly fine up until 6 weeks ago when it randomly switches off throughout the day. It switches off and flashes an error code "01" - we need to reset it to allow the heating to come back on. The pressure bar is sitting between 1 and 2. This is happening 5 times a day.

Any ideas on what I can do to resolve this?

Many thanks in advance for your help/support.

Hi folks - I am hoping you can help me out here.

I have no expreience of working with gas/electricity therefore I am looking for some pointers if possible.

We bought our house about 5 years ago and it has a Vokera Linea 28 bolier in it. It has been working perfectly fine up until 6 weeks ago when it randomly switches off throughout the day. It switches off and flashes an error code "01" - we need to reset it to allow the heating to come back on. The pressure bar is sitting between 1 and 2. This is happening 5 times a day.

Any ideas on what I can do to resolve this?

Many thanks in advance for your help/support.

01 means boiler failing to light in the required time,thus going to lock out,could be ignition,sticking gas valve ,+
You will have to get a Gas safe heating engineer in sort out

Thanks puddle

I'll give an engineer a call - wasn't sure if there was anything I could do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Linea 28 not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock