Discuss Vokera linea 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Broke two rules thus week.
1 don't do any work in the village for mates! Or mates mates!
2 don't do boiler repairs!
Went out to a friends, friends boiler in our village. ( vokera linea 24) prv was passing and loosing pressure in about an hour. So called in yesterday. Changed prv and checked expansion vessel ( empty!) topped up with air and refilled the boiler. Stayed for a while and after a few mins of firing it started to boil. Turned stet down to halfway and it switched on and off, but was running in the high 70s even though display was showing 45 degrees. So told customer to see how it went overnight.

get a call today saying boiler again off and showing f02 ( high limit) and no pressure.
its obviously boiling it's arse off!
Looking for anyone experienced in these so I don't just throw parts at it.

thinking heating thermistor?
blocked hex?
faulty board?

thanks

Check resistance of the flow Thermister when cold and then hot , I think it should be around 12k cold down to 1 k cold, check wiring , check system flow is ok .

Broke two rules thus week.
1 don't do any work in the village for mates! Or mates mates!
2 don't do boiler repairs!
Went out to a friends, friends boiler in our village. ( vokera linea 24) prv was passing and loosing pressure in about an hour. So called in yesterday. Changed prv and checked expansion vessel ( empty!) topped up with air and refilled the boiler. Stayed for a while and after a few mins of firing it started to boil. Turned stet down to halfway and it switched on and off, but was running in the high 70s even though display was showing 45 degrees. So told customer to see how it went overnight.

get a call today saying boiler again off and showing f02 ( high limit) and no pressure.
its obviously boiling it's arse off!
Looking for anyone experienced in these so I don't just throw parts at it.

thinking heating thermistor?
blocked hex?
faulty board?
:30:
thanks

Turn the iso's back on that you turned off to recharge the exp ves:clap:

You'll get the "it never did this before you touched it" tomorrow, even though that's the reason why it's been losing pressure for a while
If you think they're taking the proverbial, put some good cleaner in it and tell them to leave it a few days and you'll come back and check then
It may solve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera linea 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
H
Hi! If anyone is able to give any advice it's hugely appreciated! I'm in the UK if that makes a difference. I have a condensing combi boiler...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock