Discuss Vokera 25HE Boiler - Not Firing Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karush

Hi

I have a Vokera Mynute 25he boiler. I moved into a brand new house in Feb 2008; and the boiler has been working fine up until now.

The boiler will not fire up according to instruction from the control panel any longer. It does not show a fault code - there are no lights at all (red and green spot are off). The display only shows the temperature, which remains at 25 degrees. The control panel seems to be operating as normal (it's an electronic LCD).

The water pressure was at 1.5 bar when the fault first occurred. I have increased this to 2 bar, but it hasn't made a difference. Thermostat on the boiler is set to 75 degrees. Changing this also didn't work. I have reset it a number of times, to no avail.

When the control panel sends the signal to fire; there isn't any action on the part of the boiler at all... no fan sound, no clicking - as there used to be. I have removed the 3-amp fuse in the wall to the boiler, and when I put it back in, I hear the fan start up, the display shows '00' and then goes back to showing the temperature.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I haven't bled any of the radiators since moving in... is that a potential cause or not? (I don't often use the central heating element - but do rely on the hot water!)

Thanks and regards,
Ms Kelly Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera 25HE Boiler - Not Firing Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock