Discuss vitrex table top tile cutter for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interested mark but too far to collect. Are you Sure you cant post it if it wasn't too extensive

Just checked route planner 41/2 hr trip def too far for me.

according to the link its 45kg (Machine & Accessories),will have to mesure but as a rough guess 460 mm x 900 mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vitrex table top tile cutter for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a mid-terrace property at around 18 deg in the morning at the moment, without heating overnight. It's probably not an accurate...
Replies
Views
I'm too lazy to list all the auction URLs so I will list the tools that are going to be on there by 7pm. To find them click this link to view all...
Replies
Views
Here they are! Totally refreshed for this year. We have given a makeover to all of the BOXSET range. All options are now presented in smart...
Replies
Views
365drills
N
For sale is my Fiat Scudo 1.9EL D Panel Van. Exactly the same van as the Citroen Dispatch and the Peugeot Expert. It is a sound van and has...
Replies
Views
tiling spread
T
K
I have a Rothernberger powerfusher for sale I brought this about 4 years ago and have probably only used it a handful of times, it comes with all...
Replies
Views
khill
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock