Discuss vitra single button cistern lid won't come off in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Maggie

Just move to a new place, toilet flush not enough water. Try to take off the lid to see vit it won't come off. Toilet has the word Vitra on it. Already unscrewed the single button off but the lid seems stuck or glued. Not even move slightly. Anyone have idea want else I could do please? Thanks

Probably wedged try pulling up from the front don’t drop the lid

Reply to vitra single button cistern lid won't come off in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, we moved into a new house a while back and the main toilet has a large cistern and no dual flush capability. It gets used most of the time...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. We have a leak from one of cistern holding down bolts on our close coupled WC. This has occurred after a plumber replaced the...
Replies
Views
New here so hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I've just started having a problem with a toilet we had professional installed and wanted...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock