Search the forum,

Discuss Viper Gas Website - just joined a couple of days ago, nothing but problems.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lambchop

Hi All

Experiencing major problems accessing their self study work books and technical stuff. Looks like a great website and would be even better if I could use it! Not getting much feedback from there support team, anybody else a member out there and have the same problem? or is my laptop riddled with something nasty and will have to book an appointment with the PC Doctor

Hi All

Experiencing major problems accessing their self study work books and technical stuff. Looks like a great website and would be even better if I could use it! Not getting much feedback from there support team, anybody else a member out there and have the same problem? or is my laptop riddled with something nasty and will have to book an appointment with the PC Doctor

I was going to start a thread asking the same thing. I waited 8 days for a reply from their "support" team after buying a subscription and not receiving the activation email to access my account. Then when they did finally reply (yesterday) they tried to blame it on me using paypal to pay delaying the transaction. No apology or anything. Theres no excuse for bad customer relations.

Now I have access to it I have to give them credit for the books though, look really good so far. Shame how slow they are at replying to customers.

Just logged on the viper website and still no answer from the support 'ahhem' team about not being able to access manuals, been 2 days now and certain areas of there website just dont work...! Will write another e mail as really keen to use this website or will be asking for my money back soon. Just a shame they cant get there act together

Asked for my money back, even took the laptop to the doctors for a check up and still no joy on accessing all of their manuals on the website. Will buy the paper version of what I want.

No it was access to the commercial stuff in prep for my changeover course. I have requested a refund because the website is so bad and was promised one 7 days ago! No refund and no reply to any of my messages. Please be careful in paying any subscription money to them as they are so overloaded that the website doesnt work properly and either ignore your e mails or just got too many complaints to deal with.

In the end ordered the book i was after that is printed by vipergas off a training establishment instead of going through this company, nothing but problems

As its been 2 weeks and no reply or refund as promised (2 weeks tmrw), I have decided to send a registered letter to Vipergas Monday given them a further 2 weeks to refund the money or issue a small claims court summons against them, if anyone has any problems or have found it necessary to go to these lengths please let us know!

My refund has been confirmed by google wallet (another 7 days) Vipergas "were updating their system..." Great books, **it website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper Gas Website - just joined a couple of days ago, nothing but problems.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A couple of weeks ago i did a Hetas (Solid Fuel) training course. Due to the rise in the number of customers, friends and family members that have been asking for solid fuel installations and advise i decided it was time to get qualified and learn more about what i can offer my customers rather...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock