Search the forum,

Discuss Viper gas domestic gas book, Brand new in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stokielee

VIPERGAS.CO.UK DOMESTIC NATURAL GAS HANDBOOKBRAND NEWSUMMER 2012 EDITION
A complete collection of all the domestic chapters within the ViperGas Technical Manuals library. Over 600 pages of technical information in a convenient A5 format presented in a hard wearing ring binder.
Chapters:
Health and Safety
(A) Regulations and Acts
(B) Combustion
(C) Carbon Monoxide & Combustion Performance Testing (CPA)Gas Controls
(D) Open Flues and Room Sealed Flues
(E) Ventilation
(F) Measurement of Gas Pressure and Tightness Testing
(G) Re-Establish Gas Supplies
(H) Checking Pressures and Internal Pipe-Sizing
(I) Checking and Setting Burner Pressure and Gas Rates
(J) Installation of Pipework and Fittings
(K) Low Pressure Meter Installations
(L) Statutory Requirements and Unsafe Situations
(M) Central Heating
(N) Space Heaters
(O) Gas Cookers
(P) Warm Air Heaters
(Q) Water Heaters
(R) Tumble Dryers
(S) Fault Finding Fan Flued Combination Boilers

£65 including delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
£65!!!!!

I sold mine for £30 and still made a profit on it! ;)

Lol thats over 50% uve gone down straight away.. How much u pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper gas domestic gas book, Brand new in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

GID1 Essential CORGI Gas Safety Manual - best selling 'foundation' gas installer manual continues to be an essential 'on the job' technical reference source for the modern gas professional CORGIdirect's best selling 'foundation' gas installer manual continues to be an essential 'on the job'...
Replies
Views
The manual is designed to be used in conjunction with our foundation manual – Essential Gas Safety Domestic – and will provide the reader information on general installation details relating to gas cookers and ranges; gas pipework, location, flueing, ventilation, commissioning, servicing, etc...
Replies
Views
Inside you will find a range of information on matters related to basic gas safety, such as ventilation, gas pipework & fittings, tightness testing & purging, emergency controls, safety devices, flueing and much more. The manual continues to evolve, with the NEW 8TH EDITION now available...
Replies
Views
S
Im in desperate need of some help completing my domestic gas portfolio! Im based in sandwell westmidlands (oldbury) and im willing to travel if need be. I need to complete maintenance, installation and servicing on the following: Room sealed boilers open flued boilers (including spillage...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
C
After doing a bit research and speaking to a few gas engineer friends. I am looking into a fast track course with a company in newcastle kier the cause last 15 weeks with a placement working with kier I believe. Then a guaranteed interview to fit smart meters. The full programme to become a...
Replies
Views
Mark#91
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock