Search the forum,

Discuss Viper Gas Customer Service - does it exist? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Forked out 100 quid on their book which comes with "free subscription" two months ago. Ive sent 4 emails so far had absolutely no answers as to where on earth my subscription in. Could have bought the NICEIC book which is half the price. Maybe I should too start advertising free servicing with every boiler install and then never do it :90:

Isn't the subscription just free updates for the year, and access to the online version (or something like that)??

I don't think they send you a magazine or regular updates...

Isn't the subscription just free updates for the year, and access to the online version (or something like that)??

I don't think they send you a magazine or regular updates...
Thats it, Im mostly interested in online version of the book so been patiently chasing it for two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper Gas Customer Service - does it exist? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock