Discuss Viper domestic book wanted. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just invest in a new one ? I know they are a little costly but its tax deductible

If you don't want to pay that you can get the Niceic books for £30.00 for the pair.

I prefer them takes a bit of getting used to after having viper for nearly a decade but yeah there alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper domestic book wanted. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, im going to be doing my acs training in next few months and want to get the some books, looks like the viper books are good has anybody...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock