Discuss Viper Book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have a viper book for sale. Got it in June. Great nick just don't need it anymore.
Offers if you would like to purchase!!

One on eBay for 68 new.
Ill get the publication code and throw a few pics up

image.jpgThere it is.

Why don't you need it anymore? Do u know everything and never need to reference it?

I'm quitting gas and becoming a nun :)
No not needed,of course I don't know everything but in my job I don't need to reference it. Unsafe sits is all I need really!

I'm quitting gas and becoming a nun :)
No not needed,of course I don't know everything but in my job I don't need to reference it. Unsafe sits is all I need really!

Im a nun an it aint no fun....might go back to bein a rgi.

Just out of interest, which book is it? I have the CS Gas Safety and Appliances books and they're a pain to find owt in. Could be interested.

Ah sorry mate...everything Really,all appliances,this has combi fault finding too,don't know how good as I've never had to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper Book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
I work for a company that makes silicone dispensers and we're running a small focus group in Hungerford (UK) on 14th June to get feedback on some...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock