Discuss Viessmann vitodens 100w( 4 pipe with hw priority) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went to a call today. Was actually a service. Customer had only been using hot water feature on boiler for Summer. Circulation not great. Boiler hitting temperature but circulation to rads not great and circulation to cylinder could be better when set up to heat hot water.
Anyway, I had a spare pump in van so I fitted it just to rule it out.
circulation no better.
The arm on diverter motor is moving back and forward fine when ye switch from rads to hot water demand.
When its on radiator heating there is still a slight bit of heat going to cylinder. So I've ordered a new diverter valve. Gonna fit it Monday.

Any thoughts, I'm pretty sure I'm barking up d right tree. Famous last words

Last edited:
the water quality is good, boiler in 3 years. New system. I gave the boiler a flush through. When I changed d pump head there was a wee bit of grit in d body but nothing serious.

Regarding Martin, I know him from Precision days a long time when he worked with Liz I went to Bolton Street with his son Alan. I redid my gas exams to keep d RGII happy there with Martin up in Finglas there last year,
How do ye know him yerself Croppie

Was on a Veissmann course with him today, in finglas.

Can't he talk!

The man can talk for Ireland no doubt. He'd ware your ears out man.
He knows his sh 1t. I'll give him that.

Where ye doing d Viessmann course in Precision or his unit

Did ye go to that plumbing expo in Belfast in the end. Was it any good.
A friend of mine from long ago works for JJ Willis. We're they at it. I saw Qudrant were at it too

The man can talk for Ireland no doubt. He'd ware your ears out man.
He knows his sh 1t. I'll give him that.

Where ye doing d Viessmann course in Precision or his unit

His unit. Knows his onions, I noticed that.

Did ye go to that plumbing expo in Belfast in the end. Was it any good.
A friend of mine from long ago works for JJ Willis. We're they at it. I saw Qudrant were at it too

I don't remember seeing Willis tbh. Quadrant were there, I'm good friends with them up here, Michael, the service manager, wants me working for him but can't take me on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann vitodens 100w( 4 pipe with hw priority) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock