Discuss Very hard working person needs help in bristol please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeyb

Hi i am 32 and doing my level 2+3 c&g in plumbing part p elecs and solar energy.I am desperately looking for a good plumber who maybe able to help me gain more on site experience i have been working alongside a builder on site hoping to gain some experience from fellow tradesman but now the contract has ended.
I have contacted so many people companies and applied to loads of jobs with no such luck and just hoping for abit of knowledge to come my way.
Can you or someone you know able to help if so please contact and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Very hard working person needs help in bristol please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, sorry if this is common question just wanted some advise. I am 25 and had enough time to think about where I am and what...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m hoping someone can help – I need a bit of advice / help as I'm not sure if the recent cold spell is too much for the UFH in the main...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This may be a slightly lengthy one, but i'm having a seriously rough time with a bad leak in the ceiling of the downstairs bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope all is well I am 24 with a NVQ L1 & L2 in plumbing, I wanted to further my skills and become gas safe, I have started college and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock