Discuss Vertical flue/ roofing query?? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys.
How many of you use a roofer to help with vertical flue installations, or do you rather do it yourself??
I’m not one for heights so would rather not if possible.

I do it myself but I’m good with heights etc if your unsure get a roofer normally around £60-£70 for them to do the lot

I do it myself but I’m good with heights etc if your unsure get a roofer normally around £60-£70 for them to do the lot
Blimey. Is that all? I thought it’d be a fair bit more than that tbh. Would they just drop it in and weather it regardless of whether you’re ready to do the flue?? I’ve always worked with a colleague who would go on the roof while I line it up inside.

Depends on there availability etc

Reply to Vertical flue/ roofing query?? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock