Discuss vertical condensing flue. going through garage ceiling then a 25' sloped roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi everyone, back to a finish a job tomorrow with my boss who is gas safe registered.
we have installed a new glow worm c30 combi boiler in a new build garage which has a slight pitched roof.

we have the flue from boiler going straight up in two sections. the first section is 1meter long and between the roof trusts we've have supported flue clip. then the other section of flue is the the terminal which has came provide by glow worm that the roofers who are dealing with that part.

I'm still training for my gas safe and i was trying to find out from the manufactures if there has to be a inspection hatch fitted in the garage ceiling with a co2 alarm fitted. the void space will be less than a 1 meter. can some one shine some light on this issue.

cheers

Is there a joint in the garage roof ?

well the first joint of the flue will be below the garage ceiling.

only if there is a hidden joint there should be an inspection hatch. thanks very much guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vertical condensing flue. going through garage ceiling then a 25' sloped roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Everyone Recently bereaved friend of mine is wanting to replace his 15 year old Combi. It is in the loft on the party wall of a semi (...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have an Alpha Intec boiler installed on my loft wall. The flue goes horizontally from the top of the boiler and passes through the wall, exiting...
Replies
Views
How do you go about putting a vertical flue up through a roof where you cant get a roof ladder to hook over anything. They have a vertical flue...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Quoting for my first boiler installation with vertical flue going through pitched roof. It is 3 storey house, i am planning on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a British Gas 330+ Heat only boiler and it displayed an F25 error (lack of water iirc) on Sunday. I read the manual and bled the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock