Discuss Veissman ,Ideal vogue or Bali Platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowheat

Hi,would like some advice on which boiler to install.I have had 3 quotes for a Ideal Vogue,a Veissman Vitoden 100 and a Baxi Platinum 33kw.Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am wanting to install soon.

As above all down to price wise

I'm a fan of the Viessmann

The quotes I have had are Viessman 100 £1600,Ideal Vogue £1590 and Baxi platinum £1750 and Ideal logic+ £1390.Do any of them have any faults I should know.

All good in their own right decent warranty on them all to up to you really

From the same installer?
What else is included - filter, flush etc?

They are all from different installers but I have had quite a few out to give quotes and they all say Baxi have it all sewn up in the northeast where I am and not many will give Ideal the time of day but I really think the Vogue could be a good system.

Sorry forgot to mention they all include filters ,magnaclean or fernox sentinel condensate and controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Veissman ,Ideal vogue or Bali Platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock